A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc, The goal of the cookie is to adapt the web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you want to find out more information about what are the cookies, which stored, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc, please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following first party cookies:
- The session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This is to combat the spam.
This web site uses the following third party cookies:
- The Google Analytics: Stored cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits on this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- The social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of type I like or to Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or deletion of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives are responsible or the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- The web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of the cookies on the part of the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of non-acceptance of the same.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the united States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. it is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to the european regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any doubt or query about this policy, cookies please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Advisor of Cookies is a WordPress plugin